We are proud to introduce a new and exciting feature called ‘JumboNote Gigs’ which will excite our most dedicated students.
Since Jumbonote’s inception more than a decade ago, JumboNote Music School has always strived to give students the best possible opportunities in performance! This new feature will be a huge opportunity for our students to take their stage craft performing to another level, where students can hold their very own concert/gig.
How does it work?
If you’re a musician capable of learning or performing a whole set (around 8 songs), and have had some stage experience with our performance program, showcase concerts and recitals, then you are ready to take your performances to the next level and hold a ‘JumboNote Gig’.
- book in a date for your gig at our Studio B venue
- help design your very own concert posters to advertise your gig
- organise ticket sales of your gig through trybooking.com
- help get you fully prepared for the show by organising set lists, work on your stage craft and do a rehearsal at Studio B
- help promote your gig
- help run your very own gig so that it is a major success!
What you need to do?
Just like any real life gig for any musician at a typical venue, the star of the show is required to do the following:
- get fully prepared so that all songs are executed confidently
- help design your own advertising posters
- market yourself, and help sell tickets to your show (just like in real life gigs, students will earn a percentage of every ticket that is sold to their show)
Are you ready to start doing your very own gigs? We’d like to know if you are!