Jumbo Note Group Ukulele Lessons
Non Members: $26 per class.
Members: $16 per class.
JumboNote Studio B Shop 1, 1 Fisher Place Narwee.
JumboNote Kogarah, 2/204 Railway Parade, Kogarah.
Time: Now taking enrolments!!!
Tuesdays: lessons available at Beverly Hills Studio B and Kogarah
Wednesdays: lessons available at Kogarah
Thursdays: lessons available at Kogarah
Fridays: lessons available at Beverly Hills Studio B
Call 1300 787 697 or 0450 144 399 to book your spot
Group Ukulele lessons are available at both our Kogarah, Beverly Hills (Studio B) and Narwee locations, with each class running 45 minutes each. We will guide you through the fundamental knowledge that is essential
This course will start with instruction on the basics of Ukulele playing such as how to hold a Ukulele, how to strum, string names, tuning, and practice and performance techniques essential to making music. The course will also provide lessons in music theory that will cover basic chords and scales to help you start playing your favorite songs in no time.
Some of the topics you will be studying in our lessons:
- Learn parts of the Ukulele – Ukulele posture – String names and numbers – Chord diagrams – Open C chord – Basic down strumming.
- How to tune your Ukulele – Open G chord – Changing between two chords – How to practice effectively.
- The fretboard map – C Major Scale – Notes on the Fretboard – Open F chord – Changing between three Chords.
- Strumming eight notes – Reading tablature – Learn how to read rhythms – Building major and minor triad chords.
- Learn some Songs using what you’ve learned! – Mixed rhythm STRUM – Learn to read simple chord charts – Learn another Scale: G Major scale – Use the major scale to improvise.
- Learn a three chord song using three major chords – Revisit chords, scales, and strumming patterns and learn the most effective way to master them.
- Expand your chord library through learning new music – Am chord – Begin to look at songs with four chord changes that use both major and minor chords – Learn Mixed rhythm strumming patterns – Learn tips on how to make the chord changes smooth
- Using a song you have learned, learn how to finger pick – Learn to read basic standard notation
- More Chords, E Major, E minor, D Major, D minor, etc.
And much more!!!
Call 1300 787 697 or 0450 144 399