- Ukulele Class for Kids – Starts Wednesday April 22 @ 5:30pm
- Adults Ukulele Class – Starts Wednesday April 22 @ 6:30pm
- Cost $26 per 1hr lesson (term upfront required $260)
- Venue: JumboNote Beverly Hills Studio B – Shop 1, 1 Fisher Place, Narwee NSW
This course is for beginner musicians who have had no prior experience in playing ukulele. We have designed this course to give all students the ability and confidence to play simple tunes and an understanding of the instrument so players can continue their learning path either in our Ukulele 2 course, formal indivual one-to-one lessons or by themselves.
All students can purchase a ukulele from Jumbonote Music School for $35 each.
If you want to learn to play the Ukulele, then this course is for you.
During this course, we intend to cover the following topics.
- The basic history and background of the ukulele
- The various types and sounds of ukuleles
- Holding and playing position
- Basic chords
- Basic strums
- How to read music written for ukulele
- Playing simple songs
The intended Learning Outcomes for this course are as follows:
- Play a variety of common ukulele chords
- Play different strum rhythms relevant to the song style.
- Read music written for the ukulele
- Play a few different songs competently
- Be equipped to continue your learning of the ukulele on your own
Follow Up Courses
- Ukulele Course 2
- Individual one-to-one lessons with a ukulele specialist teacher
To book in for Ukulele lessons at Jumbonote, call 0450 144 399 or send us an email here.