For the past 10 years, Jumbonote Music school has strived to provide students with music classes that have been affordable, enjoyable, educational and entertaining. Jumbonote is committed to offering quality education to our students with the best teaches available and also keeping our fees affordable, however, with increases in expense year after year, we are announcing a small increase to our fees for 2017 and a small change in payment policy. Despite the small increase in fee’s, you will be pleased to know that our rates are still some of the most competitive and best valued lessons in Sydney, particularly for families with more than 1 student participating in music lessons. NOTE: our increase is only $1 extra per lesson from our previous rates.
Most important to note is that we are abolishing weekly payments and are encouraging a cashless system for 2017, so if possible please make payment of all fees via EFT. This will allow our teachers to only have to concentrate on teaching, rather than being sidetracked by payments and also provide our valuable teachers with security that all students are committed to attend lessons each week.
From the beginning of Term 1 – Monday, 30 January 2017– our new fees are as follows:
There will be 3 options for payment:
1. Upfront full term payment (charged in 10 week blocks) to receive our full upfront discount
2. Upfront Half term payment (charged in 5 week blocks) to receive lessons at our standard rate
3. Casual one off lessons at a premium price without a secure weekly spot
1 Lesson per week – 30 minutes:
- Upfront Full Term Payment – $330 ($33 per lesson, only $1 increase from previous discount rate of $32 per lesson)
- Upfront Half Term Payment – 2 instalments of $180 ($36 per lesson, only $1 increase from previous standard rate of $35 per lesson)
- Casual one off lessons $42 made payable before each lesson
2 Lessons per week – 60 minutes:
- Upfront Full Term Payment – $620 ($31 per half hr lesson, only $1 increase from previous discount rate of $30 per lesson)
- Upfront Half Term Payment – 2 instalments of $330 ($33 per half hr lesson, only $1 increase from previous standard rate of $32 per lesson)
3 Lessons per week – 90 minutes:
- Upfront Full Term Payment – $870 ($29 per half hr lesson, only $1 increase from previous discount rate of $28 per lesson)
- Upfront Half Term Payment – 2 instalments of $465 ($31 per half hr lesson, only $1 increase from previous standard rate of $30 per lesson)
lesson fee’s can be made by EFT into the following account
Name: JumboNote Australia PTY LTD
Reference: Student Full Name
As always, if any students are experiencing difficulty in paying fee’s with this system, please call Darko to organise a payment plan.
This price rise of $1 across all lessons is not significant, however, it allows JumboNote to continue to offer our students with quality lessons with the best teachers available, and still include all the added features that has made JumboNote one of the most popular private music schools in Sydney.
For More Information, Please contact Darko Zoric on 0450 144 399.