THE JUMBONOTE DIFFERENCE
Battle of the Bands 2020 + Showcase Concert
When: Sunday 29th November
Session 1 (JumboNote Showcase Concert) – 1:00pm
Session 2 (JumboNote Battle of the Bands 2020) – 4:00pm
Where: St. George Masonic Club – Maso’s Mortdale – 86 Roberts Ave, Mortdale NSW 2223
Important Info: There will be a short presentation at the end of the Battle of the Bands Concert to award all musicians with a trophy, and to also crown the winning band as the "Battle of the Bands Champions for 2020". This year, there will be 6 Trophies to be won!
- The Battle of the Bands Champions Trophy
- The Battle of the Bands Participation Trophy (awarded to all bands participating in BOTB 2020)
- Best Song for album “JumboNote Does Like a Version”.
- Best Music Video for album “JumboNote Does Like a Version”.
- JumboNote "Dream Band" award (we select a band lineup of the best singer, guitarist, drummer, bassist and keyboardist for 2020)
- Excellence Trophies (awarded to the Superstar of the Year and Most Improved Student of the Year).
Due to the disruptions we have had with COVID-19, our annual Showcase Concert that usually occurs mid year has had to be postponed. This year, we will combine our end of year Battle of the Bands Competition with our Showcase Concert. More info and ticketing will be released as we move closer to the latter part of the year.