THE JUMBONOTE DIFFERENCE
Battle of the Bands IV - 2019
When: Sunday 24th November
Session 1 (Junior Bands) – 1:00pm
Session 2 (Senior Bands) – 4:30pm
Concert schedule is at bottom of the page.
Where: St. George Masonic Club – Maso’s Mortdale – 86 Roberts Ave, Mortdale NSW 2223
$20 – admit 1
$50 – Family (BEST VALUE: admit 5 for only $10 per ticket)
Tickets are General Admission only, non reserved seating. Please note, there are NO TICKET SALES AT DOOR, all tickets must be reserved online at "Ticketing Is Closed".
Important Info: There will be a short presentation at the end of each concert to award all musicians with a trophy, and to also crown the winning band as the "Battle of the Bands Champions for 2019". This year, there will be 6 Trophies to be won!
- The Battle of the Bands Champions Trophy
- The Battle of the Bands Participation Trophy (awarded to all bands participating in BOTB IV)
- Best Song for album “JumboNote Goes Glam 80's”.
- Best Music Video for album “JumboNote Goes Glam 80's”.
- JumboNote "Dream Band" award (we select a band lineup of the best singer, guitarist, drummer, bassist and keyboardist for 2019)
- Excellence Trophies (awarded to the Superstar of the Year and Most Improved Student of the Year).
Battle of The Bands Lineups
Girls Next Door
Junior Pop Stars
Hearts of Harmony
Jumbo Note is proud to present "The JumboNote Battle of the Bands IV Concert", Featuring Studio Beez, The Fusions, The Sky Painters, Copper Dolls + 10 other bands joining the competition for 2019…. all bands and groups will battle it out with each band having a 15 minute set to showcase their performance for a chance to be crowned "JumboNote Battle of the Bands Champions 2019"! Winners will be chosen by a public and jury vote, so bring as many friends and supporters to your gig! All musicians receive a trophy. Rules and score card will be posted in the near future so stay tuned.
For more information, please call Manuel Andrade 0401 799 140.
Book Now: book online at "Ticketing Is Closed".