THE JUMBONOTE DIFFERENCE
JumboNote TV – Christmas Special for Ronald McDonald House
When: Saturday 3rd November: Show 1 – 1:00pm, Show 2 – 2:30pm. (Scroll down to view the show list of performers)
Where: JumboNote Music School Beverly Hills – Studio B located at 1, Shop 1 Fisher Place Narwee
Cost: $7.00 General Admission. Performers FREE and don’t need to purchase or reserve a seat. (due to limited seating, limit 3 paid tickets per family. If space permits, we’ll release more tickets at a later date)
Book Now: Spots are limited, book online at trybooking.com
Important Info: This performance will be used for our JumboNote TV Christmas Special Episode. Also, a LIVE audio album will be created from all performances which will also be released in December titled “Christmas With JumboNote 2018 – LIVE”. All proceeds of the album will also be forwarded to Ronald McDonald House.
Show List of Performers:
Show 1 – 1:00pm (Junior Performers)
- Nicola Karabassis – Happy Christmas (War is Over)
- Phoebe Mermelas – All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Leanna Nguyen – What Child Is This
- Felicia Dimitriadis – Joy to the World
- Elise Voukidis – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Yana Tenedora – Mary Did You Know
- Madison Abel – Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- The Zoric Kids – Jingle Bells
Show 2 – 2:30pm (Senior Performers)
- Elysia Lemura – Kingle Bell Rock
- Constaince Wilson – Last Christmas
- Emilio Puntillo – The First Noel
- Aarondion Chandra – O’ Holy Night
- Lara Jade Teves – Silent Night
- Olivia Modellino – O’ Come All Ye Faithful
- Grbevski Boys (feat. Hunter Solomons) – Must Be Santa
- Amelia Giovenali – Walking in a Winter Wonderland
- The Copper Dolls – Do They Know It’s Christmas
I’m inspired by the work of Ronald McDonald House Charities as my very own daughter and our entire family were fortunate enough to have had the support of Ronald McDonald House Charities during a very difficult time in our lives. My daughter was born with a very rare congenital abnormality called ‘Bladder Exstrophy and Epispadias’ and has had multiple surgeries to help her deal with this condition. In 2013, she needed major surgery which could only be done in Monash Hospital in Melbourne performed by one of the few surgeons in Australia who has experience with this condition.
This surgery required my daughter to spend many weeks away from home and in hospital. With the help of Ronald McDonald House, our whole family was able to receive accommodation right next to the hospital. The care and support Ronald McDonald House provided us enabled us to be able to support our daughter throughout her whole ordeal and recovery as a family unit. The experience was phenomenal, as not only did they provide accommodation for our family, they also cooked us meals and gave us emotional support when needed.
JumboNote Music School have created a yearly Christmas event “JumboNote TV – Christmas Special” in the hope of raising money for a charity that helps families who are displaced due to their children having health issues and enduring long hospital stays away from home.
Please help me help them by giving whatever you can using the link below. The more people that know about Ronald McDonald House Charities, the greater their impact, so please also spread the word by sharing my page with your friends and family. Thank you in advance for your generosity, it means a lot!
Founder & CEO