THE JUMBONOTE DIFFERENCE
Accelerated Bass Lab
For beginners to high intermediate students (55 minute lesson - $36 per week)
JumboNote Music School is proud to announce Accelerated Bass Lab which is beginning in January 2020! The purpose of this program is to address the #1 problem that bass students have. The difficulty of home practice.
Many children dread home practice for one reason: It takes too much work. We simply do not have the time to practice with repetition or to drill those tough parts in the lesson. This is true of most bass studios and music schools in Australia. There is just so much to do in 30 minutes. We are solving this problem once and for all at JumboNote Music School.
The Accelerate curriculum:
- Lasts for 55 minutes each week.
- Has been shown to dramatically improve a student’s sightreading skills…. this is the #1 skill that students need to learn music quickly
- Helps children move through their books and repertoire faster
- Allows the student to learn more music each week… this translates into faster completion time
- Includes proven practice techniques so home practice is all about review and increasing speed – less tedium = more fun at home.
- Includes some amazingly fun review games… We’re all a little jealous that we weren’t able to do this as a kid!
- Will minimize parents need to supervise practice at home
JumboNote’s Accelerated Bass Lab is the best program for your child to enjoy learning bass. It is available at JumboNote Music School’s locations at Narwee and Kogarah.
Private Bass Lessons
For intermediate to advanced students (30 minutes – from $36 per week)
We hold individual one-on-one bass lessons at our Kogarah and Beverly Hills locations.